- March 15, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: ISO certification In Philippines, ISO consultant in Philippines
Sterling International Consulting – Philippines announces initiation of ISO 9001 implementation consulting project with GYST Trading, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Continuing its strong performance during the first quarter of 2020, Sterling International Consulting added another account to its portfolio for ISO 9001 QMS consulting and certification services. Ms. Asuncion Villanueva – Consultant with Philippines operations of Sterling International Consulting today confirmed a contract with GYST Trading – Philippines.
GYST Trading (Philippines) is a specialty products company engaged into Import, warehousing, sales and distribution of bakery ingredients and food items. A division of the company is also focused on yeast products for animal nutrition. Established 2013, the organization aims to bring one of nature’s most important organisms to the animal feeds industry. As the distributor of Angel Yeast Co. Ltd (one of the biggest yeast producers in the world), mission of GYST Trading is to provide all natural and environment-friendly, worldwide-proven solutions to the Philippines growing animal feeds industry.
Sterling International Consulting, known for providing value adding and simple to implement Quality Management System consulting and implementation services to organizations of size and nature in the Philippines will offer the following services to GYST Trading as a part of the ISO 9001 implementation services:
- Awareness Training to the employees to understand requirements of the QMS ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Conducting gap assessment to find out maturity of the existing processes of GYST Trading and additional efforts to achieve required compliance.
- Assistance in process design and documentation including policies, procedures and forms.
- Providing QMS software for automation of quality management system and development of a paperless ISO 9001 system.
- Conducting internal audit and ensuring final certification audit preparedness.
- Assistance during final certification audit and successful achievement of ISO 9001 QMS certification.
Ms. Asuncion Villanueva stressed on process standardization and a risk based customer centric operations to further enhance business performance of companies going for ISO 9001 QMS implementation.
For further details about ISO 9001 certification in Philippines or in Manila & Cebu, contact at +63 9778151204 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org