Integrated Management System Development, Implementation and Audit Services in Philippines
Integrate Quality – Occupational Health & Safety – Environment & other ISO standards
Today, organizations want to excel at every possible front be it quality, environment, information security, risk management, occupational health & safety etc. This results in selection of various business excellence or ISO standards together. However, most of the organization go with an individualized approach while implementing these multiple ISO standards. This results in more time, repeated efforts, duplication of work, higher efforts and more cost for implementation and maintenance of these multiple ISO standards individually.
Sterling International Consulting has developed and successfully proven a unique approach to implement multiple standards – Integrated Management System (IMS) approach. Using this approach, organizations of any nature and size can implement multiple ISO standard in a unified, structured and integrated manner.
With our services, organizations can integrate any number of ISO standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO 17025, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, ISO 17020 etc.
A successful IMS will reduce the duplication of effort often encountered when running multiple management systems. For example, if a business is running ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 this may result in the duplication of the processes needed for performing internal audits or recording non-conformities as all three standards require businesses to put measures in place for these actions. An IMS allows these processes to be combined so that they simultaneously cover all standard-specific requirements.
- An integrated management system is a management system that integrates all or part of an organization’s systems and processes in to one complete framework, enabling an organization to work as a single unit with unified objectives.
- Integrated Management is relevant to any organization, regardless of size or sector, looking to integrate two or more of their management systems into one cohesive system with a holistic set of documentation, policies, procedures and processes.
- Using an IMS, an organization can implement and get certified for multiple ISO standards at the same time.
Given below are some of the benefits our clients have experienced while using our IMS – Integrated Management System Consulting and implementation services in the Philippines.
- Easy and user-friendlyapproach to manage various standards.
- Reduces costs and increases profit margins.
- User friendly system which is easy to establish / manage and audit.
- Better financial performance and optimized cost:
- By avoiding duplication in internal audits, risk management, document control, training and administration. Adopting future management systems will be much more effective.
- Time savings:
- By having only one set of unified documentation rather than having multiple parallel systems.
Get started with your integrated management system with a free and no-obligation quotation form us and let us help you build, implement, certify and maintain a robust IMS that saves you time, money, resources, efforts and brings in higher transparency and organizational effectiveness. Call us at +63 9778151204 to speak to one of our IMS experts or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org