Our Company – Who We Are and What We Do
Sterling International Consulting is a 2-decade old business advisory organization. Started with expertise in the finance and banking domain, today the organization has offices in 5 countries, customers in 50+ countries and strong patronage of over 7,500+ customers globally. With offices in the Philippines, USA, UK, India & UAE, today Sterling International Consulting is one of the few global ISO management system consulting companies in the world that is equipped to offer services for any ISO standard anywhere in the globe. We operate as SIC Management Services Inc. in the Philippines and provide our services to small, medium, large size companies, private organizations and government organizations.
How to Reach Us
Via e-mail – email@example.com
Via telephone – +63 9778151204
Via post –
MS-Sterling Management Consultancy Services
Suite C, 8th Floor, The Valero Tower,
122 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Brgy. Bel-Air
Makati City, Manila, Philippines
What Personal Information Do We Collect
We may collect personal information from you in the course of our business and during our various transactions with you, including through your use of this website, when you contact or request information from us when you engage our services or as a result of your relationship with one or more of our staff or clients. We outline below our purposes why we collect personal information from you:
- To enable us to efficiently deliver responsive and timely services to you;
- To guide us in improving the quality of our services to our clients;
- To assist us in fulfilling your requests and in investigating and/or replying to your inquiries;
- For identity verification;
- To allow us to carry out our legal or contractual obligations to you and to enforce the same;
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, court orders and judicial processes, and other administrative or regulatory requirements;
- To facilitate recruitment or hiring process and any other human resource management processes;
- To protect your, third parties, and other clients’ safety and privacy; and
- To enable us to utilize the same as required or authorized by applicable laws and regulations.
For our website visitor, the following personal information may be collected from you: name; employer/company name and work or job title/position; contact information (including phone numbers, mailing/physical address, e-mail address); demographic information; and other relevant information.
For individual clients currently being serviced by our company or prospective individual clients, the following personal information may be collected from you: name; employer/company name and work or job title/position; contact information (including phone numbers, mailing/physical address, e-mail address); payment details; information on matters/cases that you refer to the company that will enable us to provide you responsive services; relevant information which we may need to know you better as our client and as required by laws and regulations; details that you provide us for purposes of meetings and events; and such other information as may be necessary to enable us to provide you with the required or requested services.
For prospective recruits, the following personal information may be collected from you: name (and if applicable, current work or job title/position), contact information (including phone numbers, mailing/physical address, e-mail address), your resume/curriculum vitae (CV), documents which pertain to your employment history and educational background, and other relevant information necessary to enable us to assess your qualification and fitness for employment.
How Do We Use and Our Basis for Using Your Personal Information
We deem it necessary to use the personal information you provide us for the following reasons:
- To enable us to perform our obligations and responsibilities to you in accordance with any contract or agreement we may have with you;
- To comply with any legal obligations imposed on us;
- To enable us to attend to recruitment, administrative, and other similar processes and requirements; and
- To enable us to provide you with efficient and responsive services.
Security Measures in Place to Ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability of Your Personal Information
Our commitment to protect your personal information is complemented by our implementation of appropriate organizational, physical, and technical security measures that will ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your personal information.
These security measures are being integrated into Sterling International Consulting’s systems, processes, and procedures. But more importantly, Sterling International Consulting maintains the highest standard of confidentiality dictated by the circumstances. We ensure that our company commitment to preserving this confidentiality is practised not only by our staff but also by our authorized third-party service providers, consultants, advisers, and experts.
Sterling International Consulting delivers management consultancy services with information security at the centre of business processes to protect information generated within the organization, information acquired during project execution and information stored/ transmitted during service delivery. We are an ISO 27001:2013 certified organization and have strong information security protocols in place. For more information, you may read our Information Security Policy at https://iso-certification.ph/information-security-policy-of-sterling-international-consulting/
Who Do We Share/Disclose Your Personal Information
Apart from our six (6) global offices across the USA, UK, UAE, India & Philippines, we may share or disclose your personal information with any of the following categories of authorized parties of Sterling International Consulting (the list below is non-exhaustive):
- Outside consultants and advisers/counsellors, such as local and foreign legal advisers/lawyers, accountants, and auditors
- Government/regulatory agencies and law enforcement authorities
- Third parties to whom we outsource certain services, including, but not limited to, document processing services, IT systems or software providers, IT Support service providers, and document and information storage providers
- Third-party postal, courier, and messengerial services providers
- ISO certification body/ies and ISO accreditation body/ies for initial certification audits, surveillance audits and re-certification audits.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Information
We will generally retain your personal information for so long as the purposes for which we collected and processed them remain and until such purposes have been served. In general, we will retain your personal information for a period of five (5) years, unless a shorter or longer period is prescribed by applicable laws, rules, regulations, and/or policies/protocols.
With respect to visitors of our website, we will retain relevant personal information for at least five (5) years from the date of our last interaction with you, or for a longer period if we are so required by our professional and/or legal/regulatory obligations or professional indemnity obligations (if applicable).
With respect to any client, we will retain relevant personal information for so long as the engagement is still pending/active and for a period of at least five (5) years from the date of our last interaction with that client or termination of the engagement, whichever is longer, or for a longer period of time as we are required to do so according to our professional and/or legal/regulatory obligations. We may then destroy such files (through secure means) without further notice or liability.
Accessing Your Personal Information and Your Rights as a Data Subject
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the Philippine Data Privacy Act:
- The right to access;
- The right to rectification or to make corrections;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information;
- The right to erasure or blocking of your personal information;
- The right to be informed of the existence of processing of your personal information;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to damages; and
- The right to file a complaint before the National Privacy Commission.