- December 20, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
International Organization for Standardization or ISO certification is a type of certification that helps assure quality, safety and reliability of products and processes. This article lists the top 10 ISO certified companies in the Philippines.
The Top 10 ISO 9001 Certified Companies In The Philippines
- DHL Express (Philippines), Inc.
- FedEx Corporation
- United Parcel Service of America, Inc
- DB Schenker
- Nippon Express Philippines Corporation
- Kuehne + Nagel
- Panalpina World Transport (Phils.), Inc.
- Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
- Agility Logistics Corp
- Aboitiz Equity Ventures
What is ISO Certification?
ISO certification is an international recognition of an organization’s quality management system. It shows that the organization has met the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard, which is a globally recognized standard for quality management systems. Organizations that are ISO certified have demonstrated their commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, and they are able to consistently provide products and services that meet or exceed customer expectations. ISO certification can be beneficial for organizations of all sizes, in all industries. It can help organizations to improve their efficiency and effectiveness, and it can give them a competitive edge in the marketplace.
There are many companies in the Philippines that are ISO certified. Some of the most notable include Ayala Corporation, Manila Water Company, Metro Pacific Investments Corporation, and Philippine Airlines.
Benefits of ISO Certification
There are many benefits of ISO certification for both businesses and consumers. For businesses, ISO certification can help to improve efficiency and quality control, which can lead to cost savings. It can also help businesses to win new customers and contracts, as well as assisting in the development of new products and services. For consumers, ISO certification provides reassurance that products and services meet international standards of quality and safety.
How Do I Become ISO Certified?
There are a few steps you need to take in order to become ISO certified.
- Firstly, you need to decide which standard you want to be certified to. There are many different standards offered by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), so you will need to do some research to figure out which one is right for your company.
- Once you have decided on a standard, you need to find a certification body that is accredited to issue certificates for that particular standard.
- The next step is to develop and implement a quality management system (QMS) that meets the requirements of the chosen ISO standard. This process can be quite complex, so it is important to make sure that you have adequate resources and support in place.
- Once your QMS is up and running, you will need to undergo an assessment by the certification body to check that everything is in compliance with the relevant ISO standard.
- If everything is satisfactory, you will be issued with an ISO certificate! Congratulations, your company is now officially certified!
Things to Consider When Applying for ISO Certification
There are a few things to take into account when applying for ISO certification, such as the size and scope of your company and your specific industry. You’ll also need to consider the cost of certification and whether or not your company is ready for the certification process.
Certification can be a lengthy and expensive process, so it’s important to make sure that your company is prepared before starting the application. You’ll need to gather all of the required documentation and pass an audit from an accredited body. Once you’ve decided that pursuing ISO certification is right for your company, research different certification bodies to find one that best suits your needs. Make sure to read reviews and compare pricing before making a decision.
After you’ve selected a certification body, you can begin the application process. The first step is usually to fill out an online form or request more information from the body. Once you’ve submitted the necessary documentation, you’ll undergo an audit from a representative of the certification body.
If everything goes well, you’ll be granted ISO certification! This certificate will show potential clients and customers that your company is committed to quality standards and excellence.
The Philippines is home to many ISO certified companies, which are committed to providing quality products and services. In this article, we have listed the top 10 ISO certified companies in the Philippines, based on their level of certification. We hope that this list will help you narrow down your options and make it easier for you to choose a reliable company that can provide you with the best possible products and services.
If you need any clarification or assistance on how to interpret these requirements specific to your business operations, you can contact us for a free consultation and advise at firstname.lastname@example.org .