ISO Certification In Thailand And Why You Need Them
To improve the reputation of a company and to make it efficient, ISO certification is essential. There are innumerable things involved with ISO certification. To be precise, ISO certification ensures various things like manufacturing process, management system, documentation procedure, as well as service.
Amongst all the certification standards, ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 are the most popular certifications. All the companies have to abide by the requirements of these ISO standards. The purpose of this certification is to assure the standard and quality of the products and services.
We provide ISO certification & ISO consulting services for companies in automobiles and automotive parts,financial services, electric appliances and components, tourism, cement, auto manufacturing, heavy and light industries, appliances, computers and parts, furniture, plastics, textiles and garments, agricultural processing, beverages, tobacco sectors in Thailand.
Therefore, if you are coming up with a company in Thailand, you are in the right place. We are one of the best ISO consultancy services that you can check. If you have any doubts regarding the ISO certification process, you can get in touch with us. We will clear all your doubts. Now, let’s check the reasons for ISO certification in Thailand
Reasons for ISO 14001 certification in Thailand
- It will be easier for you to win the public sector tenders
It is one of the most significant reasons to take the ISO 9001 certification seriously. It will help you to get the public sector tenders. This certification ensures that your organization is a potential supplier.
- This certification will ensure that you are compatible with legal and regulatory requirements
Once you accomplish the ISO 14001 certification, it will be proof that you are compatible with legal and regulatory requirements. The rules and regulations will depend on the sector that you are working.
- Your chances of gaining the private sector contacts will increase
These days, public sectors are giving an effort for environmental sustainability. Therefore, they are looking for suppliers and subcontractors who have ISO 14001 certification.
- One of the best things that will happen to you is that your insurance premiums will get lower
Once your company is ISO 14001 certified, it ensures the safety of your business. Besides, the probability of risks will also get lower. And for that reason, you have to pay quite a lower premium for your insurance.
- Waste levels, as well as unnecessary work, will also come down. To be precise, your efficiency will increase.
This ISO standard will allow you to implement efficient processes. And for that reason, the chances of mistakes will decrease. And it will also lower the number of waste materials.
- Raw material consumption will get reduced
The purpose of ISO 14001 is to monitor the impact of your company on the environment. And for that, the fundamental thing is to control the consumption of raw materials.
Importance of ISO 9001 certification in Thailand
- It will improve the process and will ensure the quality of your product and services.
- ISO 9001 certification will bring more profit and revenue to your company.
- The decision-making skill of your company and administration will improve.
- It will improve the credibility and the perception of the company.
- Customer satisfaction will reach its high.
Importance of ISO 45001 certification in Thailand
- This certification standard also increases the tendering and the opportunities to get the contract.
- It lowers down the health as well as safety risks.
- One of the best parts of this certification is that it involves the employees.
- You will see the improvement in profits.
- ISO 9001 gives clear records and instructions.
So, these are the reasons for which ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 certifications are important. Apart from these, if you have any other ISO related queries, you can get in touch with our ISO consultancy service. We also provide ISO 22000 HACCP, ISO 27001, ISO 17025, ISO 17020 certification & consulting services in Thailand.
We provide ISO consulting & ISO certification services across all cities of Thailand including Nonthaburi City, Pak Kret City, Hat Yai City, Chaophraya Surasak City, Nakhon Ratchasima City, Udon Thani City, Chiang Mai City, Surat Thani City, Khon Kaen City, Nakhon Si Thammarat City, Nakhon Sawan City, Laem Chabang City, Rangsit City, Phuket City, Nakhon Pathom City, Ubon Ratchathani City, and Chiang Rai City.