ISO Certifications In Malaysia And Their Requirements
ISO certification is one of the most important things for an organization. It plays a pivotal role in establishing a company or an organization. So, you should know all the fundamental things regarding the ISO certifications, if you are about to open a company in Malaysia.
In that case, you can come to our ISO consultancy service. We will satisfy all your queries and will help you to meet the requirements for ISO certification in Malaysia. Once your company meets the requirements, it will be easier for you to establish your company. Therefore, let us tell you the requirements that you will need for ISO certification. We offer ISO consulting & ISO certification in Kuala Lumpur, Seberang Perai, George Town, Ipoh, Petaling Jaya, Shah Alam, Iskandar Puteri, Seremban, Johor Bahru, Malacca, Kota Kinabalu, Alor Setar, Kuala Terengganu, Kuching, Miri.
Requirements of ISO 9001 certification in Malaysia–
Since ISO 9001 is an international standard, every company has to get the certification. To get that certification, the company has to meet various requirements. Well, there are two types of requirements. One is the mandatory requirement and the other one is the non-mandatory requirement. Amongst these two, mandatory requirements are imperative. There are various documents and records that you have to show to achieve the ISO 9001 certification. So, let us look at the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Measuring and monitoring the calibration records of the equipment.
- Records of review of product/service requirements.
- Experience, skills, qualification, and training records.
- Development and design outputs review records
- Changes in development and design records.
- Development and design inputs record.
- Customer property records.
- Characteristics of product and services.
- Nonconforming output results.
- Records of products/service provision control change.
- Programs related to internal audits.
- Results of internal audits.
- Corrective action results.
- Monitoring the results of the measurement.
- Management review results.
- Conformity record of product and service, and the acceptance criteria.
ISO certifications to manage risks in various sectors
- ISO 22000 – Food Safety Certification
- ISO 27001- Information Security Management
- ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Certification
- ISO 20000- Management of Information Technology services
- ISO 45001- Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- IATF 16949 – Automotive QMS
- ISO 13485 – Medical Devices QMS
- CE Certification
Requirements of ISO 14001 certification in Malaysia
Before fathoming the requirements, you should know the ISO 14001 standard follows the cycle of PLAN DO CHECK ACT. The first phase of this cycle is to craft the environmental policy and create environmental management system planning. The second phase involves the implementation of an environmental management system. The third phase is to check as well as reviewing the system. And the final and fourth phase involves the continuous improvement of the environmental management system.
Well, you will find out that there are multiple elements within the ISO 14001 standard. Those elements are imperative for organizations to meet. It will help them to get recognition for their environmental management system. So, let us comprehend the general requirements.
- Coming up with an environmental policy, which will reflect the commitments of an organization.
- Identification of the ways, by which an organization is interacting with nature.
- A person’s or an organization’s appointment will take responsibility for the coordination of the environmental management system.
- Identification of the requirements of environmental compliance.
- The accomplishment of environmental targets, programs, and objectives.
- Review of the environmental performance and system.
- Measuring and monitoring the progress to achieve the required objective.
- Continuous enhancement of the environmental performance of the organization
Requirements of ISO 45001 certification in Malaysia
To achieve the ISO 45001 certification, you have to follow some specific steps. So, here are the steps that you have to follow
- The first thing that you need to do is to learn about this certification.
- Secondly, you have to do a gap analysis as well as risk analysis.
- Now, you have to craft a plan.
- In this step, you have to take the responsibility of educating your organization.
- After that, you have to design your plan and get all the documents on the boards.
- Now you have to improve as well as utilize your Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Audit the performance.
- Accomplish the registration.
Apart from these ISO Standards we also provide consultancy for other standards. For instance, we provide ISO 22000 HACCP, ISO 27001, ISO 17025, ISO 17020 certification & consulting services in Malaysia.
We offer ISO consulting and ISO certification services for the organizations across various business domains including Electronics, semiconductors, microchips, integrated circuits, rubber, oleochemicals, automotive, optical devices, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, smelting, timber, wood pulp, Islamic finance, petroleum, liquified natural gas, petrochemicals, telecommunication product etc. in the cities of Kuala Lumpur, Seberang Perai, George Town, Ipoh, Petaling Jaya, Shah Alam, Iskandar Puteri, Seremban, Johor Bahru, Malacca, Kota Kinabalu, Alor Setar, Kuala Terengganu, Kuching, Miri and all other cities, towns and places across the Malasia.
The best consulting service provider in the Malasia for quick, fast, easy, value-adding, employee-friendly and cost-effective ISO certification.