Universities, Colleges, Schools & other educational Institutes in Philippines – Deliver better education with ISO Certification
Philippines is known as a human resource pool to the world. Thanks to the deep routed education oriented societal culture and availability of educational institutions across the countries. But are the education institutes functioning at their best? Are their processes benchmarked to the best similar institutes globally? Do these institutes offer a holistic environment for teaching / non-teaching staff and students alike? There are so many questions like the above which can be answered by the school, colleges, universities and other educational / training institutes in the Philippines when we are referring to improving the quality of education.
Getting ISO Certification will not only improve your efficiency, productivity, performance and profitability but also give higher visibility, brand image and enhanced reputation for your organization.
Why ISO Certification for Educational Institutes in the Philippines
ISO certifications provide numerous benefits to any educational institute globally and in the Philippines. Whether you are a school, college, university or any other kind of education / training institute in Manila, Cebu, Davao or any other part of the Philippines, you can expect the following benefits by implementing ISO based management system and ISO certification:
- Better definition of processes and clarity in process execution
- Enhanced planning and execution for the lessons / teaching plan
- Training / retraining for the teachers / non-teaching staff to improve their competence
- Better compliance to all applicable legal / statutory / regulatory requirements
- Higher coordination and input from various stakeholders and ensuring their feedback helps students gain a better perspective from the study / course.
- Deliver higher satisfaction levels to students, parents, society and other interested parties.
- Productive utilization of available resources
- Less complaints from students / parents / other stakeholders
- Documentation of key processes resulting in robust standardization of school / college / university operations
- Development of a work culture in the organization that is performance based and not just conformance oriented.
- Achieve higher ROI – Return on Investment, profitability and performance of your educational / training institute.
- Gain more reputation and brand image in local / national / international market
Suggested ISO Standards for educational institutes in the Philippines
Schools, universities, colleges, training institutes in the Philippines can select from a variety of available ISO Standards considering their end objective in terms of what they want to achieve through ISO standards, ISO implementation and ISO certification.
Given below are some of the popular ISO certifications that can be considered by schools in the Philippines, universities in the Manila or Colleges in the Cebu.
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System: Enhance Quality of your processes, overall operations, enhance customer satisfaction and minimize complaints while managing risks better.
- ISO 14001 – Environment Management System: Enhance your environmental footprints, reduce negative impact to the environment and manage environment aspect – impact better.
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System: Ensure safety for your employees, students, visitors and surrounding community. Identify and mitigate health safety risks better. Ensure all compliance obligations are addressed effectively.
- ISO 10001 – 10002 – 10003 – 10004 – Customer Satisfaction & Compliant Management System: Demonstrate your commitment towards customer delight and minimum customer complaints by ensuring enhanced students focused processes / operations.
- ISO 21001:2018 – Educational Organizations specific management system focused towards improving overall functionalities, operations and performance of any educational institutes in the Philippines, Cebu, Manila or Davao.
How to get your educational institute in the Philippines ISO Certified?
- Call our expert ISO Consulting team at +63 9778151204 or send us an email at email@example.com to discuss your requirements and receive a free – no obligation quotation and proposal.
- Confirm the proposal to receive a customized project plan and execution plan.
- We conduct awareness training for your team.
- We carry out process review and generate a gap analysis report to establish a base line.
- We develop documentation including manual, processes, procedures, policies, forms, templates etc.
- Your team implements the developed documented management system.
- We provide implementation support and training whenever required by your team.
- We provide internal auditor training to your team and carry out internal audit.
- Our ISO consultant help your team close the findings of the internal audit.
- You select a certification body of your choice or we help you select the most appropriate certification body for your college / school / university / educational institute / training institute.
- Our ISO auditors carry out one round of pre-assessment audit to evaluate your preparedness for the final certification audit.
- Certification body carries out final certification audit. We provide required support during the audit if required.
- Your organization successfully receives ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 21001 certification which highlights your commitment to providing quality educational services.
With a team of qualified ISO consultants, ISO auditors and ISO Trainers, Sterling International Consulting is the best option available for any school / college / university in the Philippines including all the places like Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan De Oro, Surigao, Agusan, Benguet, Leyte, Palawan, Clark, Bacolod City, Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao and any other part of the Philippines for their ISO certification.
We have worked with many educational institutes across the globe for their ISO certifications. Get in touch now at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate your ISO implementation project now.