ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 Internal Auditor / Lead Auditor Training in the Philippines
Sterling International Consulting can provide you an in-house internal auditor and lead auditor training for various management system standards.
Depending on requirements of the client organization, our internal auditor training and lead auditor training in Manila, Cebu, Davao etc. can be accredited with IRCA, RAB QSA, Exemplar Global or other global accreditation bodies.
This highly interactive 2-3-4-5 days training programme is designed for those people who require a sound understanding of the techniques and principles of a QHSE (Quality, Health safety and Environmental) Integrated Management System auditing covering ISO 9001, ISO 14001 &ISO 45001 standards. It also covers the role of the internal auditor / lead auditor in the development and improvement of an effective integrated management system.
The role of the internal quality auditor is changing. It is no longer enough that internal audits check legislative compliance and procedural conformance, but auditors now need to be aware that they play a key role in the development and improvement of working practices across the organisation. This globally acclaimed course focuses delegates on the most important attributes of a modern and effective integrated management system and helps them to understand the role of the auditor in its development and continual improvement. It introduces delegates to the QHSE series standards and the management system principles that underpin them.
Who Should Attend?
This course is essential for those who will undertake internal audits of multiple or integrated management systems, or who will be required to plan, manage and implement internal audit programme. Other people who find this course useful are team leaders and supervisors in QHSE-driven organizations, who are looking to broaden their awareness of QHSE issues in order to understand how they can improve their overall contribution to the success of the business. The course does not require any past auditing or QHSE management experience.
To enable those attending to plan, perform and report the results of internal QHSE audits with the aim of developing and improving the QHSE management system of an organisation. To help delegates understand the key attributes of an efficient and effective QHSE management system and the role of the internal auditor in its continual improvement and development.
- Plan-Do-Check-Act methodology and other fundamental QHSE management principles
- Business process auditing
- The structure and requirements of the QHSE series standards
- QHSE management system compliance as an integrated management system
- Effective auditing techniques and good audit practice.
What Are the Benefits?
Successful delegates will be equipped with the technical skills and knowledge required to plan, conduct and report internal QHSE audits. Delegates will also find the interactive nature of the course, its challenging content and extensive use of team-based exercises stimulating and surprisingly enjoyable.
Style of Delivery and Course Leaders
Our course leaders have unrivalled QHSE management systems design and improvement experience, including ISO 9001, 14001, ISO 45001, TQM, Six Sigma and EFQM implementation. They are qualified and experienced auditors with extensive practical management experience across a wide range of sectors including manufacturing, finance, pharmaceuticals, local and national government. We have extensive experience working across cultural boundaries, through our work in Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas.
The course is conducted through a mix of presentations, quiz, interactive mock audits, open participation and final examination to reinforce the learning in the most practical manner.
Contact us at email@example.com now to arrange a customized in-house ISO internal auditor / lead auditor training for your organization or call our 24 hours customer care no +63 9778151204 to speak with one of our friendly and informative ISO training advisors.
ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 14001:2015 / ISO 45001:2018 IRCA / Exemplar Global Accredited Lead Auditor Training Course Outline
This Quality / Health Safety / Environment (QHSE) management system Auditor/Lead Auditor course has been designed and developed to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits (first party, second and third-party) of Quality / Health Safety / Environment (QHSE) Management System against ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable. This course is meeting the requirements for individuals seeking registration as an Auditor or Lead Auditor for IRCA / Exemplar Global
Who should attend?
- Management Representatives, core group members and other process heads responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining and auditing Quality / Health Safety / Environment (QHSE) Management System;
- All employees whose work responsibility directly affects QMS / EMS / OHSMS;
- Anyone who is responsible conducting first party, second party or third-party audits;
- Management System Professionals and Consultants;
- The personnel from the Certification Bodies;
- Students who wish to learn and develop cross functional skills for the challenging future assignments;
- Those individuals willing to take up external auditing as a future profession by becoming an independent auditor and to become a registered ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 14001:2015 / ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor.
Delegates attending this course are required to have a minimum level of “expected prior knowledge” in
the following areas:
- Explain the purpose of a Quality / Health Safety / Environment (QHSE) management system, of Quality / Health Safety / Environment (QHSE) management systems standards, and the business benefits of improved performance of the Quality / Health Safety / Environment (QHSE) management system. Outline the structure and content of ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 45001 and its relationship with ISO 9000.
- Outline the structure and content of ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 45001 and its relationship with ISO 9000.
- Explain the specific Quality / Health Safety / Environment (QHSE) management related requirements of ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 45001.
Upon completion of this course, delegates should be able to:
- a) Explain the purpose of a Quality / Health Safety / Environment (QHSE) management system, of Quality / Health Safety / Environment (QHSE) management systems standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the Quality / Health Safety / Environment (QHSE) management system.
- b) Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a Quality / Health Safety / Environment (QHSE) management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021.
- c) Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of a Quality / Health Safety / Environment (QHSE) management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 45001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021.
Courses are held at various location as per the training calendar (available on our website). We also do In-house courses on requirement.
Methodology of delivery:
- a) Accelerated learning through Workshops & Exercises
- b) Role play, case study and discussions between the groups and individuals
- c) Mock audit and Presentation of findings
This course includes ongoing real time evaluation throughout the course and a 2 hours examination and on successful completion, delegates will be awarded certificate of achievement.
In case the delegate does not qualify the exam but attended the full course can re-sit for the exam with 12 months of course end-date.
5 days/ 40 Hours
Sterling uses highly experienced Quality / Health Safety / Environment (QHSE) Management Professionals with vast experience in auditing & trainings.
Refreshments and lunches are provided throughout the course.