ISO 41001:2018 – Facility Management System(FMS) Certification – For consistent, value adding and effective facility management services
Sterling International Consulting has been consulting facilities management companies in the Philippines and across the globe to improve efficiencies across a range of areas, from procurement to operations to maintenance. We ensure FM is considered as a core organizational function that integrates people, place and process within the built environment, with the purpose of improving the quality of life of people and the productivity of the organization’s core business.
Why get ISO 41001 certified?
A facility management system is designed to help organizations to enhance the stakeholders’ quality of life whilst keeping in mind company objectives of achieving continual business improvement. Using ISO 41001 standard and implementation services offered by Sterling International Consulting, organizations become sustainable in a globally-competitive environment.
Benefits of ISO 41001 certification for Facility Management Companies in the Philippines:
- Establishment of complete, coherent processes across the organization,
- Clear, precise performance indicators
- Better management of risks across the FM lifecycle
- Improved safety, health, well-being and productivity of workforce
- Better efficiency and effectiveness, hence improving organisational cost benefits
- Enhanced communication of FM methodologies and requirements among and between public and private sector organizations
- Improved consistency of service levels delivered
Why Select Sterling as your ISO 41001 implementation and consulting service provider in the Philippines:
- One of the largest ISO training, implementation, consulting and certification services provider globally.
- Clients in more than 45 countries.
- More than 7,500 successful organizations consulted and trained so far.
- Providing entire range of ISO standards covering ISO 41001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, HACCP, ISO 22000, ISO 17025, ISO 17020, ISO 27001 etc.
- Only ISO consulting company in the world providing free ISO software MyEasyISO to supercharge, automate and enhance your ISO implementation.
In addition to ISO 41001 certification in Philippines, Sterling International Consulting also provides a complete range of services covering other ISO standards like ISO 9001 – Quality Management, ISO 14001 – Environment Management, ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management, ISO 50001 – Energy Management, ISO 550001 – Asset Management etc. for companies in the field of facility management services, building management or property management domains including owners association in the Philippines.
ISO 41001 certification in Philippines is an international standard for Facility Management System that provides robust quality processes, helps an organization mitigate FMS risks, enhance profitability, improve customer satisfaction, standardize quality operations, minimize quality related deviations and helps an organization achieve continual improvement of their FMS operations. As per Wikipedia & available research data, ISO 41001 certification in Philippines is known to help organizations in Philippines to improve effectiveness of quality management system , profitability, business performance and a better success with sustainability of FMS in Philippines. ISO 41001 focuses on organization function which integrates people, process, place to enhance stakeholders quality of life. It provides common interpretation and understanding of facility management and may benefit the organization of all types. Demonstrate your commitment for a world class Facility Management System in Philippines with ISO 41001 certification in Philippines . We provide ISO 41001 certification consulting services in Manila and ISO 410001 certificate in Cebu.
Contact us at email@example.com or call our 24 hours customer care number +63 9778151204 to get started with ISO 41001 implementation, ISO 41001:2018 certification and Facility Management System FMS Consulting services in the Philippines. We are available to provide expert consulting, training, documentation, implementation, internal audit and certification consulting services for facility management companies in the Philippines, Manila and Cebu.