ISO 37120:2014 is a standard for successful and sustainable Quality of life for all. This standard provides a series of strategies and measures to improve the governance and management of cities, towns, local governments and communities. The use of this standard is not only limited to the governing body but also extends in improving the delivery of public services in particular health, education and housing sectors.
The ISO 37120 Guidelines is a way of planning and preparing for the future. It is a tool that MOHURD, the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, has prepared to help cities prepare for the future. It helps with urban planning and proper waste management. For example, it provides recommendations on how to plan areas for building new homes in order to create neighborhoods that reduce traffic congestion and air pollution. It has been designed to be easily accessible so that it can be utilized by both professionals within the field and laymen interested in urban development.
Benefits of ISO 37120
- The purpose of ISO 37120 is to create a basic structure for urban planning in order to manage and facilitate growth. It provides information about the needs of both investors and citizens, including how to measure attractiveness.
- It helps to determine various aspects of urban planning such as infrastructure and land use.
- It ensures that public participation is included throughout the planning process and that good governance is ensured by establishing a transparent council of stakeholders to monitor and oversee the implementation of the plan.
- It offers the necessary framework for cities to be sustainable in terms of environment and social equity.
- It helps keep track of the investments in order to make sure they are attractive for future projects.
Contact us at email@example.com or call our 24 hours customer care number +63 9778151204 to get ISO 37210 certification for your organization in the Philippines.