ISO 22716 Cosmetics GMP certification consulting services in Philippines.
Sterling International Consulting provides ISO 22716 consulting services for cosmetic products manufacturers for ISO 22716 certification in Philippines. We are the best ISO 22716 consultant in Philippines providing ISO 22716 Cosmetics GMP – Good Manufacturing Practices consulting services across the Philippines and the whole of South East Asia including Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Hong Kong.
ISO 22716 is an international standard for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for the cosmetics industry that provides guidelines and requirements that an organisation must meet to assure its cosmetics products are consistently high in quality. ISO 22716 certification demonstrates compliance with quality and safety management (safe usage) during manufacturing of cosmetic products. ISO 22716 provides guidance to documenting and regulating the production, control, storage, and shipment of cosmetic products.
If your organization wants to sell cosmetics products anywhere in the world including in the Philippines, you need to meet the appropriate Cosmetics Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) requirements. Get GMP certified with ISO 22716 consulting, implementation, training and certification consultancy services offered with Sterling International Consulting in Philippines.
Benefits of ISO 22716 certification:
- Ensure the quality of the cosmetic products and achieve consistency of operations and standardization of processes.
- Develop a unified system for management of suppliers and vendors.
- Identify deficiencies / defects / non-conformity prior to regulatory or customer inspections for your products.
- Provide regular training for applicable regulatory requirements and processes to employees for achieving optimum performance.
Who can use ISO 22716 standard?
All cosmetics products manufacturers – from raw material manufacturer / supplier to finished products manufacturing companies including cosmetics packers and labelers, suppliers of consumables, cosmetics distributors and retailers can get certified with ISO 22716 standards.
Requirements of ISO 22716 standard:
- personnel (organisational structure, roles, responsibility & authority, competence management, professional training, training effectiveness evaluation, hygiene and health);
- management, cleaning and maintenance of premises and equipment including breakdown and preventive maintenance;
- purchasing, procurement and control of raw materials and packaging materials including incoming inspection quality plan and quality records;
- production, packaging and release of finished products including production plan, product quality plan, release approval and control ;
- qualifications and monitoring of subcontractors/ contract manufacturer, outsourced manufacturing service providers;
- management of non-conforming products, re-evaluations and product recalls including correction, root cause analysis and corrective actions;
- management of deviations including corrective actions with effectiveness evaluation of the corrective actions and change control including change initiation approval, risk assessment etc ;
- management of improvements following the implementation of corrective and preventive actions, based on deviations and complaints data analysis including continual improvements;
- necessary documentation to demonstrate compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices as per ISO 22716 standard (procedures / operating instructions / records/checklist/forms/records/policies/manual) for proper management of the production, control and delivery processes of cosmetic products.
- Internal audits including internal audit plan, schedule, records and audit findings.
- Document control and record control to ensure controlled creation, distribution, availability and revision of documentation across the organization.
Contact us at email@example.com if you want to avail our services for ISO 22716 implementation with our globally proven consulting framework.
How to get ISO 22716 certification in Philippines?
Sterling International Consulting offers a full range of services to organizations in the Philippines to implement a world class ISO 22716 cosmetics GMP standard. Steps to achieve ISO 22716 certification for your cosmetics company in the Philippines is as below:
- Conduct ISO 22716 awareness training for all the employees.
- Carry our gap analysis for your cosmetic manufacturing operations and current system with respect to various requirements of ISO 22716 standard.
- Develop documentation system and prepare policies, procedures, forms, records, work instructions, checklists and other documentation in line with requirements of ISO 22716 standard.
- Implement the newly developed ISO 22716 standard and make the system live.
- Carry out changes / adjustment in the documentation based on feedback received from the users to make it appropriate to the business operations of the organization and make it simpler, easier and employee friendly.
- Train your employees as internal auditors for ISO 22716 standard so they can audit your organization as per ISO 22716 GMP standard.
- Conduct internal audit in line with ISO 22716 standard and determine the degree of compliance and non-conformity in the current ISO 22716 implementation.
- Conduct pre-assessment audit if required to ensure audit preparedness.
- Contact a certification body and schedule final certification audit for ISO 22716 standard.
- Maintain on-going compliance with ISO 22716 standard and ensure successful surveillance audit.
ISO 22716 certification in Philippines is an international standard for Cosmetics — Good Manufacturing Practices that provides guidance to documenting and regulating cosmetic products, helps an organization mitigate GMP risks, enhance profitability, improve customer satisfaction, standardize quality operations, minimize GMP related deviations and helps an organization achieve continual improvement of their GMP operations. As per Wikipedia & available research data, ISO 22716 certification in Philippines is known to help organizations in Philippines to improve effectiveness of Cosmetics — Good Manufacturing Practices, profitability, business performance and a better success with sustainability of GMP in Philippines. ISO 22716 focuses on safety and quality of the product that deals with all aspect of the supply chain of cosmetic. It makes sure to control hazards and risk associated with cosmetic products and ensures the organization compliance to international guidelines. Demonstrate your commitment for a world class Good Manufacturing Practices for cosmetics in Philippines with ISO 22716 certification in Philippines. ISO 22716 certification in Manila and ISO 22716 implementation in Cebu with us.
Sterling international consulting provides services in Manila, Cebu and all the providences of the Philippines to cosmetics manufacturers of all nature and size to achieve ISO 22716 certification. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our 24 hours customer care number at +63 9778151204 to receive a no obligation quotation and start your ISO 22716 certification project.