Customer Audit Assistance / Vendor Approval Audit Assistance Services
Many government agencies / large / well established / process oriented companies in the Philippines have a formal process of supplier selection during vendor approval. Some companies follow a process of regular supplier audit at a fixed interval to ensure you as a service provider, deliver good quality products / services /projects consistently.
Our customer audit / vendor approval audit can benefit your organization in the following situations:
- You are approaching an organization for supplying your products / services and they need you to be ISO Certified. Our quick ISO implementation programme can help you get ISO certified quickly in this situation so that you don’t miss that business opportunity.
- During your vendor approval process, the purchase department of the potential client, provided you with a long list of compliances from quality, occupational health & safety, environment, information security areas and you have no clue how to develop them or you have no time to complete them. Our services will come to rescue you and your organization in such scenario. We will prepare all the documentation as demanded by your client / government agency and help you submit them in time. We will also work with you to answer any queries your customer / government agency may have post your submission of the documentation regarding your QMS / HSE system.
- You are already a supplier to one company and their QMS / HSE department has sent you a notification that they want to audit your quality management system of health safety environment management system. Don’t get into a panic mode if you don’t have such system implemented in your organization, just get in touch with us at email@example.com to help us develop a robust QMS or HSE system as desired by customer that will immediately meet their approval and exceed their expectations.
Sterling International Consulting can provide following typical QMS / HSE compliances as per your customer audit / government agency audit requirements:
- QMS Manual
- HSE Manual
- QMS / HSE policy & objectives including KPIs
- Processes and procedures / SOPs
- Risk assessment
- Quality plan
- Method statements
- Inspection records
- Emergency preparedness records
- Accident / incident records
- Process deviation / customer complaint records
- Aspect – impact / hazard – risk identification and mitigation
- Internal audit records
The above list is just an indicative list. Get in touch with us today and share your specific requirements to our professionals to enable us work with you and your team to help you sail through the customer audit successfully and easily.