- March 18, 2020
- Posted by: admin
Current Opening: ISO Implementation Coordinator (QMS – ISO 9001 / HSE – ISO 14001 / ISO 45001)
We are looking for self-motivated, dedicated and go-getter QMS and HSE professionals to work with us as ISO Implementation Coordinator – QMS / HSE. As an ISO Implementation Coordinator – QMS / HSE with Sterling International Consulting, you get to work with the best of the organizations in the Philippines and South East Asia on various projects.
The job involves the management, coordination and execution of ISO certification projects within the stipulated time, including training, documentation, implementation and coordination with clients/certification/accreditation bodies. The position involves visiting clients onsite and also executing projects offsite. To facilitate surveillance audit and certification audit management process. To conduct internal audit/certification audits. To participate as a subject matter expert for knowledge management and ISO software initiatives. Scope of work will be an implementation of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards independently as per agreed terms of deliverable with the clients.
- Makati, Manila, Philippines
Roles & Responsibilities
- Based on a request from the marketing person, coordinate with him/her to visit the prospective client and help close the deal.
- To prepare a project plan for various clients and send it to them.
- To execute the consulting projects as per client specific project plan and weekly consulting plan independently and with senior managers.
- Visit client independently and provide training, implementation assistance.
- To prepare documents required for management system implementation and assist client / senior manager in the implementation of the same.
- Conduct internal audit, certification audit, surveillance audits.
- To coordinate with the certification/accreditation body & to ensure successful completion of audits.
- To update / standardize various presentations / marketing material.
- To contribute to ISO newsletter by preparing articles monthly on at least 2 / 3 topics.
- To develop / update documentation kit for various standards.
- To provide online / onsite consulting to clients whenever required.
- To work with a cross-functional team on the ISO software project of the company and provide expertise as subject matter expert.
- Any other assignment requiring skill/knowledge one has as per management.
Various management system standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001, etc.), MS Office word, excel PowerPoint, internet and outlook express.
Excellent presentation skills – Must be able to deliver presentations independently for awareness, implementation and internal auditor, excellent communication skills in English and must have good personality and understanding of the business, economy and corporate world. Ability to work effectively with multi-cultural clients is required. Should be able to travel (domestic/international) if needed. Should be able to work independently and execute multiple projects simultaneously in time — excellent spoken and written English skills with the ability to deliver flawless presentations independently.
Must have prior experience/knowledge of various ISO standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, HACCP etc.
At least two years of work experience with one year of work experience of implementing or documentation or internal audit of ISO 9001/ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001/ISO 22000 standards.
A minimum of a bachelor of graduation, preferably in science. Additional lead auditor and/or internal auditor training in any of the ISO 9001/ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001/ ISO 22000 is preferable
18,000 – 22,000 Peso per month + mobile bill reimbursement + performance-based incentives + travel reimbursement + possibility of being transferred in the Dubai office of the company in the future.