- March 18, 2020
- Posted by: admin
Current Opening: Freelance ISO 20000-1:2011:2013 IT Service Management System – ITSMS auditor/consultant/trainer in Manila & Cebu
We are hiring Freelance IT Service Management System consultant/auditor/trainer. If you are an ISO 20000-1:2011 ITSMS expert and want to get associated with a global leader in ISO management system certification, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manila, Cebu and all provinces of the Philippines
- Contract / Freelance
Requirement / Competence:
- Engineering / Science graduate / postgraduate
- ISO 20000-1:2011:2013 lead auditor training
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in the IT Service security division of a manufacturing / service / IT organization
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the domain of IT Service security management either as a consultant / trainer / auditor or as an employee of quality team of the organization
- Experience with a minimum of 2 ISO 20000-1:2011 ITSMS implementation in any organization
- Experience with a minimum of 10 ISO 20000-1:2011 certification audits / internal audits
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, flawless presentation skills, fluency in English and customer focused approach
- Self-motivated and willing to work independent or as a part of the team.
- Conduct awareness training on ISO 20000-1:2011 ITSMS standard for the clients.
- Carry out gap assessment as per ISO 20000-1:2011 standard considering current business processes of the client organization
- Prepare documentation including ITSMS manual, policies, procedures, forms, templates etc.
- Assist the client in implementation of these documentation and ITSMS system
- Carry out internal audit as per ISO 20000-1:2011 standard
- Conduct final certification audit preparedness for the client
- Conduct final ISO 20000-1:2011 certification audit on behalf of the certification body if required
- Work closely with our sales team and operations team for effective execution of the part / whole ISO 20000-1:2011 implementation project